Scott III Mens Obsidian
Utilitarian and rugged, Scott III is a barefoot winter staple to take you from city meetings to country walks. Simple, warm, and built for durability; made from wild hide, naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming cattle.
ALL ENDURING ALL FEELING
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Tough-wearing metal eyelets and heel tab for easy entry with a removeable thermal insole for 4 season use.
- Made with Everyday Hex Sole (2.5mm base and 3mm honeycomb), tough yet flexible the concave, hexagonal design maintains traction over wet and muddy surfaces.
- Water resistant - Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
- Product Type