Addis Kids Blue Haze
Laidback vibe for smart kids who like to roam wild, even if their jungle is concrete. Keeping feet connected to bodies, brains and the world around them. The side stitched ergonomic sole features a bare-footprint design inspired by the oldest recorded human footprint, keeping kids moving naturally like our ancestors.
ALL DAY UNTAMED FEELING
- Made in partnership with leather experts Pittards at Vivo's Ethiopian plant which pays four times local average and provides training and education for the local community.
- Awarded by Proudly Made in Africa for quality, materials and ethical production.
- Ultra-thin, flexible rubber Addis sole with elastic laces that can be pulled on or tied up.
- Wildhide leather upper - Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
- Ababa outsole - The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded persevered human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago. The 4mm ergonomic hand stitch sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment.
- No insole - This footwear contains no insole, keeping you grounded and even closer to barefoot.
- Product Type