Addis Mens Triple Black
Handmade for free-roaming feet. The Addis is a barefoot men's trainer with a casual, retro design for super-natural comfort, wherever life takes you.
BAREFOOT MEN'S TRAINERS FOR ALL DAY FEELING
- ADDIS OUTSOLE - The Addis Outsole is a 4mm ergonomic, hand-stitched sole with a heel wrap and a slight flare that encourage your heel to naturally rock, helping barefoot movement and flexibility. Featuring Vivobarefoot's signature footprint design, inspired by the Laetoli footprints — the oldest preserved human footprints from around 3.7 million years ago.
- NO INSOLE - No insole, bringing you even closer to the ground for the full barefoot experience.
- WEIGHT - Based on a single shoe in Men's size: EU 42 | UK 8 | US 9 - 279 g
The Addis men's barefoot trainers are for urban nomads who choose natural over normal. Made from Wild Hide leather on a barely-there sole, keeping you connected to the ground, whatever the day holds.
Wild Hide upper and lining, cotton laces, synthetic rubber outsole (made in Ethiopia).
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Dry at room tempreture. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- AFTERCARE: We recommend using a Leather Balsam to nourish the leather, restore the colour and finish and help prevent your footwear from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from your footwear and help to waterproof them. It's ideal to treat new footwear as it helps relax the new leather breaking in easier.
- Product Type