Gobi Boot Ladies Obsidian
These boots are made for walking — and recycling. The Gobi Mid Boot is a casual, classic women's lace-up boot that lets you move like nature intended.
LACE-UP BOOTS WITH LOTS OF LIFE
- NEW GOBI OUTSOLE - The Gobi Outsole can be easily disassembled once it's lived a full life, meaning you can send your old Vivos to regenerative Revivo service. They'll either give them some extra wear or find another way to keep them out of landfill.
Sole base: 2.4mm, tread depth: 1.3mm.
- CORK & RECYCLED PU INSOLE - The Everyday Cork & Recycled PU insole is made from recycled PU, topped with a layer of naturally antibacterial cork.
- WEIGHT - Based on a single shoe in Women's size: EU 38 | UK 5 | US 7.5 - 380 g
Barefoot women's boots, built for natural movement — and seasons to come. Handcrafted from metal-free Wild Hide leather for durability, protection and comfort in the cooler months. With a sidestitched outsole for easy dissassembly at the end of their first life, so you can send them to Revivo for repair or recycling. Inspired by nature's regenerative cycles.
- UPPER: Wild Hide Leather
- LINING: Chrome Free Leather
- LACES: 100% Organic Cotton
- INSOLE: Cork
- OUTSOLE: 30% Natural Rubber, 70% Synthetic Rubber
- Made in Vietnam.
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Dry at room tempreture. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- AFTERCARE: We recommend using Leather Balsam to nourish the leather, restore the colour and finish and help prevent the leather from drying out and cracking. It's ideal to treat new footwear as it helps relax the new leather and make your footwear waterproof.
- Product Type