Lumi X Arctic Angels Toddlers Amparo Blue
Vivobarefoot's warmest ever juniors' winter boot, launched to celebrate their partnership with young women fighting to protect Earth’s ice caps.
Ultra toasty, waterproof and grippy, and with a thin, flexible sole for natural movement and barefoot feeling all winter long. Set your kids free when the snow falls.
BOOTS THAT WELCOME WILD WINTERS
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Made with rugged recycled materials, the waterproof Lumi II FG is perfect for wild winter feet that want to explore and protect the planet.
- The drawstring collar and toggle are designed for kids to pull on by themselves to keep snow and water out.
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
- The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
- Waterproof - Made using hydrophobic treatments, non-absorbent materials, sealed seams and an inner breathable membrane to make it waterproof.
- Product Type