Primus Sport III Juniors Indigo
Strong feet for strong-willed kids. The Primus III is an ultra-lightweight barefoot kids' trainer. Now extra easy to pull on and off.
The Primus III is for kids who already know their own minds — and feet. So keep them grounded, but set them free. Building on the same ultra-lightweight design and flexible, grippy sole of Vivobarefoot's bestselling barefoot kids' trainer, made from recycled, animal-free materials. Now engineered with a new tongue construction for a wider opening, letting kids pull these everyday sneakers on and off by themselves. With a Velcro fastening for independent dressing and a snug, sporty fit that keeps out the "bits", but lets all the feeling in, making sure feet grip, balance and flex as close to barefoot as possible.
BUILT FOR ALL DAY AND OUTDOOR PLAY
- Kids Urban Play Outsole - with a 2mm sole base and 2mm lugs, the hexagon design gives kids a firm grip, as well as the freedom to move naturally. Designed for ultimate flexibility, toe protection and ground feel — just what fast-growing feet need.
- Multi-terrain - Giving you grip and ground feel on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain.
- Fit, feel, flex - For natural stability, natural sensory feedback and natural strength.
- No insole, bringing you even closer to the ground for the full barefoot experience.
- Animal-free - made from materials that are free from animal products.
- Breathable, lightweight and comfortable.
- Easy velcro fastening - Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
- Heel & tongue loops - A dual set of tabs on each shoe make it very easy to pull these Vivos on, and can be used to hang a damp pair to air dry without deforming them.
- Product Type