Primus Trail Knit FG Mens Space Dye
The Primus Trail Knit is an evolution of the Primus Trail FG: Vivobarefoot's original, best-selling trail-running sneaker.
It features a knit upper for enhanced breathability and purer trail mobility, made with recycled materials, and a sock-like construction to keep out trail debris.
FOR TRAIL RUNNERS, RAMBLERS AND KINDRED SPIRITS
- FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE - The Firm Ground Outsole is made from a sticky rubber compound for maximum grip and durability. With a 3mm base and 2.5mm lug height, plus a textured arch for zonal grip (ideal for technical trail movement), this sole will keep your feet firmly planted on multiple terrains — wet to dry, concrete to rocky.
- ORTHOLITE INSOLE - The Active Ortholite Performance Insole is made of 98% recycled PU foam, which helps reduce waste and the use of virgin plastics.
- ANIMAL-FREE - Made from materials that are free from animal products.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT - The Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish is a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in.
- WEIGHT - Based on a single shoe in Men's size: EU 42 | UK 8 | US 9 - 400 g
Made for trail running, the Primus Trail Knit FG is also excellent for fastpacking and hiking. Its low profile and versatility also makes it a popular choice of outdoor lovers wherever they tread.
A knit upper and sock bring flexibility and protection. A quick-lace system means easy adjustments. And a thin Firm Ground sole balances barefoot sensation with grip, feeling fast on varied hardpack terrain, building natural strength with every step.
- UPPER: Vamp Knit (81% RPET, 10% Nylon Hotmelt, 9% Elastane), Overlay No-sew TPU (80% Polyurethane, 20% Resin)
- LINING: Microfibre (40% Polyester, 60% Polyurethane)
- LACES: 100% RPET
- INSOLE: Blind Insole (100% RPET), Turned Insole Backer (100% RPET), Removeable Ortholite Insole
- OUTSOLE: Firm Ground Outsole (60% Polymer, 30% Silica, 10% Vulcanized Chemical)
- Made in Vietnam.
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Remove insole and dry at room tempreture. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- Product Type
- Off Road