Ryder II Ladies Obsidian
A staple for any barefoot winter wardrobe. Clean and elegant design goes barefoot in this riding boot style to take you from city meetings to country pub in one smart stride. Made with naturally-scarred wld hide leather and a stretchy neoprene calf panel for natural adjustability.
ELEGANT STYLE, NATURAL MOVEMENT
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Everyday Hex Outsole - The Everyday Hex Sole provides city to countryside grip and groundfeel. The 2.5mm base and 3mm honeycomb inspired hexagon design provides everyday traction whatever your lifestyle.
- Inside zip for subtle easy on.
- Wildhide leather - Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
- Thermal insole - The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
- Vrsta proizvoda