Addis Gobi Kids Indigo
Mini-me classic desert boot style reimagined for wild, curious kids. Move and grow as close to barefoot as possible in boots that go from concrete to trail and back again. For girls and boys who want to feel the ground and tread lightly on the planet.
NATURAL, DURABLE MATERIALS CAREFULLY HANDMADE IN ETHIOPIA
- Handmade from Wild Hide leather, super soft, tough-wearing and from free-roaming, small scale cattle herds.
- A purchase with purpose, these empower their makers and support local communities.
- Built for long-lasting durability and repairability, with ultra-thin soles that don't mold around feet so they can be safely passed on and re-loved.
- Addis outsole - The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded persevered human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago. The 4mm ergonomic hand stitch sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment.
- No insole - This footwear contains no insole, keeping you grounded and even closer to barefoot.
- Vrsta proizvoda