Addis Ladies Indigo
Handmade for free roaming feet. The Addis is Vivobarefoot's Ethiopian-made sneaker, with a minimalist ergonomic design for super-natural comfort wherever life takes you next.
ALL DAY UNTAMED FEELING
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Handmade with feeling in Ethiopia, empowering makers and supporting local communities.
- Retro lace up style with handstitched construction, offering barefoot feeling for natural connection every day.
- WildHide leather - Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
- Addis outsole - The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded persevered human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago. The 4mm ergonomic cup sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment.
- Vrsta proizvoda