Zero compromise, total barefoot feeling. The Tracker Hi II FG are the best way to get out into the wild; stylish, warm hi top twist of our classic barefoot hiking boot. Forget stiff, heavy, clunky boots - these unleash the wild!
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Sympatex Waterproof breathable membrane for comfortable protection in the wettest of conditions.
- Hi top to keep out grit, dirt and water so feet can get on with reconnecting no matter the terrain or weather.
- Wildhide leather - Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
- Recycled materials - Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
- Thermal insole - The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
- Firm Ground Outsole - The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.