Primus Asana II Mens Obsidian
Reclaim your feet, reclaim your peace. The Primus Asana is a casual, barefoot trainer, made from natural materials for natural movement.
BUILT FOR ACTIVE FEET AND ACTIVE LIVES
- PRIMUS OUTSOLE - The Primus Outsole is a light and thin 2mm performance outsole that's designed to put as little as possible between your feet and the ground. The side wall profile is as low as it can be, giving it a slightly lower profile towards the heel, and the sole subtly overlaps the toe — offering enough protection for urban environments, without compromising natural movement. Strong geometric shapes lead to strong feet, so the tread pattern uses Vivobarefoot's signature hexagonal design to help multidirectional flexibility and grip.
- CORK & RECYCLED PU INSOLE - The Everyday Cork & Recycled PU insole is made from recycled PU, topped with a layer of naturally antibacterial cork.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT - The Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish is a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in.
- WEIGHT - Based on a single shoe in Men's size: EU 42 | UK 8 | US 9 - 266 g
The Primus Asana is for urban nomads who know that finding peace starts with finding your feet. Made with natural materials and designed for natural movement, with breathable thermo-regulating knitted uppers and Wild Hide leather panelling.
- UPPER: Vamp, Quarter, Tongue (RPET 25% RPET, Spandex 42%, Wool 31.5%, Nylon Hotmelt 1.5%) Overlays (100% Wild Hide)
- LINING: Collar Lining (100% Metal Free Leather) Footbed (100% Organic Cotton)
- LACES: 100% Organic Cotton
- INSOLE: Cork Insole
- OUTSOLE: 100% Synthetic Rubber
- Made in Vietnam.
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Remove insole and dry at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- Vrsta produkta