Primus Lite Knit Mens Bright White
The Primus Lite Knit’s flexible knit upper, made with recycled plastics, adds even more mobility and agility to the beloved Primus Lite. The same 2mm Primus outsole, with a performance RISE insole made with algae otherwise blocking waterways, make it perfect for active lifestyles and controlled workouts.
A SUSTAINABLE SNEAKER FOR STRENGTH TRAINING, ANIMAL FLOW AND LIGHT RUNNING
- PRIMUS OUTSOLE - The Primus Outsole is a light and thin 2mm performance outsole that's designed to put as little as possible between your feet and the ground. The side wall profile is as low as it can be, giving it a slightly lower profile towards the heel, and the sole subtly overlaps the toe — offering enough protection for urban environments, without compromising natural movement. Strong geometric shapes lead to strong feet, so the tread pattern uses Vivobarefoot's signature hexagonal design to help multidirectional flexibility and grip.
- BLOOM® FOAM INSOLE - The Active Bloom® Foam Insole is made using the first sustainable alternative to synthetic and petrochemical EVA foam, derived from algae biomass. This algae can damage our oceans, so harnessing it in our footwear helps clean up the environment.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT - The Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish is a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in.
- WEIGHT - Based on a single shoe in Men's size: EU 42 | UK 8 | US 9 - 246 g
- UPPER: Vamp, Quarter, Tongue (85% RPET, 15% Elastane) Overlays (50% TPU, 20% Hotmelt, 30% Polyeurathene)
- LINING: Collar and Tongue Lining (60% RPET, 40% Polyeurathene Microfibre)
- LACES: 100% RPET
- OUTSOLE: 100% Synthetic Rubber
- Made in Vietnam.
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Dry at room tempreture. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- Product Type
- Running shoes